About Senior Care Plus
Get to Know Senior Care Plus
Senior Care Plus is an HMO/PPO Medicare Advantage Plan with a Medicare contract operated by Hometown Health. Enrollment in Senior Care Plus depends on contract renewal. Senior Care Plus is open to:
- All Medicare beneficiaries eligible by age or disability in Carson City, Clark, Nye or Washoe County.
- Beneficiaries who have Medicare Part A(hospital) and Part B (medical) and who continue to pay the Part B premium if not otherwise paid for under Medicaid or by another third party.
- Beneficiaries who do not have kidney failure, also known as end stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments may change on January 1 of each year.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
- Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
- Members may be enrolled in only one Part D prescription drug plan at a time.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
View the Hometown Health Management Company Board of Directors.
View Our Reno Location
Find Your Career
Senior Care Plus is an HMO/PPO Medicare Advantage Plan operated by Hometown Health, which is a part of Renown Health. Find health insurance careers at our locations in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada.