Understanding Your Hearing Aid Benefit
Available for most Hometown Health and Senior Care Plus members.
Your Hearing Benefits Include:
- Annual hearing test with no out-of-pocket cost
- Access to a nationwide network of 8,000+ providers
- Hearing aids available from all major brands
- VIEW HEARING AID CHART HERE
- Low pricing and a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee
- Concierge-level service by dedicated Member Experience Advisors
- Three follow-up visits during the benefit year
- 3-year repair warranty and 3 years of batteries included*
- One-time replacement coverage for lost, stolen or damaged hearing aids**
- 12 and 18-month financing options available with 0% APR, no money down
*Not applicable to the purchase of rechargeable hearing aid models. **Deductibles may apply
Hearing Aid Options
NationsHearing® has relationships with all leading hearing aid manufacturers, which means they can offer the latest and most advanced hearing aids from more than 1,200 makes and models. Understanding your options when choosing a hearing aid will help you make the right decision for your hearing health.
Your Plan’s Benefits
Members with the Select Plan, Patriot Plan and the Complete plan received up to $400 toward the cost of up to two hearing aids from NationsHearing every benefit period.
For members with the Renown Preferred Plan, the Essential Plan, or the Extensive Duals Plan, the copay amount for hearing aid purchase is listed below.
SCP NATIONSHEARING ENTRY
$495.00 – ONE DEVICE
SCP NATIONSHEARING BASIC
$670.00 – ONE DEVICE
SCP NATIONSHEARING PRIME
$970.00 – ONE DEVICE
SCP NATIONSHEARING PREFERRED
$1,270.00 – ONE DEVICE
SCP NATIONSHEARING ADVANCED
$1,570.00 – ONE DEVICE
SCP NATIONSHEARING PREMIUM
$1,970.00- ONE DEVICE